Department Of Buildings City of New York Property Registration Sign HMC §27-2104
A sign containing the serial number assigned to the building by HPD should be posted in the building’s entrance hall. The sign should also include the building’s street address, and information about the superintendent, janitor, or housekeeper of the building. For full details of what is required for this sign, see §25-81 of Chapter 25 of Title 28 of the Rules of the City of New York.
- Materials available: Aluminum Sign Or Plastic
- Size 8 ” Inches Wide X 4″ Inches High, Custom Sizes Available
- Mounting: Sign available with or without mounting holes in each corner. Sign available with Foam Mounting Tape.
- Sign Corners: Sign available with Rounded Corners or Square Corners
- Colors: Sign is made in Black with White Letters, White with Black Letters, Brushed Aluminum (silver color) with Black Letters, Brushed Gold with Black Letters, Custom Colors Available
$32.95 Per Sign + $10.00 Shipping