HMC § 27-2053
- Materials available: Aluminum Sign Or Plastic
- Size 8 ” Inches Wide X 4″ Inches High, Custom Sizes Available
- Mounting: Sign available with or without mounting holes in each corner. Sign available with Foam Mounting Tape.
- Sign Corners: Sign available with Rounded Corners or Square Corners
- Colors: Sign is made in Black with White Letters, White with Black Letters, Brushed Aluminum (silver color) with Black Letters, Brushed Gold with Black Letters, Custom Colors Available
$32.95 Per Sign + $10.00 Shipping
Post sign with the name of the janitor or housekeeper with their address, apartment number and telephone number at entrance of building.
a. The owner of a multiple dwelling shall provide adequate janitorial services.
b. In a multiple dwelling of nine or more dwelling units, the owner shall either:
(1) perform the janitorial services himself or herself, if he or she is a resident owner; or
(2) provide a janitor; or
(3) provide for janitorial services to be performed on a 24 hour-a-day basis in a manner approved by the department.
c. The owner of a multiple dwelling or his or her managing agent in control shall post and maintain in such dwelling a legible sign, conspicuously displayed, containing the janitor’s name, address (including apartment number) and telephone number. A new identification sign shall be posted and maintained within five days following a change of janitor.