- Most versatile edge lit exit sign on the market
- Wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling and recessed mount available
- Aluminum housing with high grade acrylic face
- Field Installable Arrows for Left, Right or Both directions.
- Long life LED illumination
- Test switch and charge rate indicator on battery backup models
- Dual 120/277 volt operation
- Damp location rated
Call 212-688-5600 for price, Volume Discounts will be applied.
Requirements Except in occupancy groups J-2 and J-3, the location of every exit on every floor and every opening from a room classified in occupancy group J-1 and containing cubicles shall be clearly indicated by exit signs. Such signs shall be placed at an angle with the exit opening if such placement is required for the signs to serve their purpose. In long corridors, in open floor areas, and in all other situations where the location of the exit may not be readily visible or understood, directional signs shall be provided to serve as guides from all portions of the corridor or floor.